• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Scripting help

Years
  • What is the easiest way to do scripting? Do I have to do it all myself or is there a generator that can do things for me? Can you do it in advanced map or do I have to do it separately and insert it? Thanks

leyn09

Truant Trainer
    Years
  • The easiest way to do scripting is to learn scripting itself. Try going on tutorials section for scripting tutorials. Regarding the generator... If I remember it correctly, PKSV has a built-in script generator for basic scripts such as talking script, trainer script, etc. I don't think you can do it on AMap, you have to compile it on any scripting compiler and copy the value. Then put it on your desired event person/tile.

Years
  • The easiest way to do scripting is to learn scripting itself. Try going on tutorials section for scripting tutorials. Regarding the generator... If I remember it correctly, PKSV has a built-in script generator for basic scripts such as talking script, trainer script, etc. I don't think you can do it on AMap, you have to compile it on any scripting compiler and copy the value. Then put it on your desired event person/tile.
    Alright cool. Thanks for your help

Back