• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scripts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
  • Dose anybody have a script for pokemon starter kit on rpg maker xp that will allow pokemon to walk behind you like Heart Gold & Soul Silver? And is i possible to add vs images before gym leaders and rival fights and other important fights and so you all know im using poccil and Flameguru kit.

nniwllehctim

Perfectionist (Spelling?) xD
    Years
  • Dose anybody have a script for pokemon starter kit on rpg maker xp that will allow pokemon to walk behind you like Heart Gold & Soul Silver? And is i possible to add vs images before gym leaders and rival fights and other important fights and so you all know im using poccil and Flameguru kit.

It's possible to do both. I don't know the VS bar off the top of my head, but there are multiple ways of achieving it based on the effect you want (through eventing or the use of a script). As for Pokemon following, there is a Poke follow script that works quite well accept for a few compatibility errors. I'm not sure how much tweaking would need to be done.

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    Dose anybody have a script for pokemon starter kit on rpg maker xp that will allow pokemon to walk behind you like Heart Gold & Soul Silver? And is i possible to add vs images before gym leaders and rival fights and other important fights and so you all know im using poccil and Flameguru kit.

Well Help-14 has a kit with both in it (it's in tutorial/resources called some old scripts or something along that line)

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
  • This thread is older than the revival limit (two months). Please be sure to take a look at the rules so something like this won't happen again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back