• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scriv's Trade Shop

Years
    Hey. Welcome to my part of this amazing shop.
    Rules
    1. NO HACKS. That bugs me the most and foremost.
    2. Most things I have are legit. All of my things I have are legit. If It turns out to be a hack, I will gladly refund you.
    3. No stupid trades. Example:
    "hey man can i get your latias for my zubat its only lv.6 but its really good"
    My Major Needs
    1.. Shinies, lack them alot.
    2. Legends, lack them alot also.

Shinies
    Spoiler:

Shiny Ev'd
    Spoiler:

Ev'd Pokes
    Spoiler:

Events

Spoiler:

Legends and other Stuff

Spoiler:

This shop is officially open! Happy Shopping everyone!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    Would you mind checking it? :/ I'd love to trade for it but I've already gotten like 3 hacked ones ^^;

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    I can't post links so...
    it's stickied. "PokéCommunity's Official "Check My Pokémon" Thread" in the Trade Corner.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Id like to trade a Winner's Path horsea for a level one torchic.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    Uhm I mean the official checking thread with TwilightBlade and BlaQk :/ It doesn't mean that when it's not on the hacked list, it's confirmed to be legit.
    In any case, can you give me the nature, OT/ID?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I did'nt want a chimchar, i wanted a torchic! :(

Can we trade back?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    hey. can someone with an american or japaneese game trade me a ditto for the masuda method. i have a european ditto to trade in return

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    hey dude i dont really have anything of worth in return for some of these pokemon but i would really like shiny charmander, mew, darkrai, rotom, shiny rhyperior and shiny scizor. As i said before i dont really have much to offer in return and i dont expect all of these but if you could maybe give me one or two i would really appreciate it. thanks.

Back