• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scuse me people?!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ya, but Dakota's supposed to be doing that...v_v;;

On Topic:

What are you hoping for from the sequel?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    pokejungle said:
    So, I'm kinda curious Lightning....Did your brother like it!?

^_____________^

I want Namco to make if for GCN...or even better the DS! w00t! Portable goodness! [With a chocolate center to boot!]
    Yeah, he loves it. XD I actually started playing it tonight too... it's so... strange. o_O;; Lmao, just the music from the title screen thing weirded me out. So awesome. XD;; I've only made two stars so far, though. T_T;;

o_O I could totally see Katamari for the DS. You could use the styles to move the katamari and everything. Fwee~ XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 26, 2005
    I haven't bought it yet because it is not out where I come from and is never likely to be.However seeing as most of the games I buy come from either Japan or America, I may just have been persuaded here to buy it.

Back