• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SCV's Trading Emporium

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Oooooooooo...new pokes...
    Would you take an event Celebi for the Head Smash Aron?

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • /Users/student/Desktop/coblatsignbyklnothincomin.png

Hey guys FREEFIGHTER07 here making a ruby hack called Pokemon Colbalt Version......Screen shots comming soon.....***NEED SPRITES*** And help.

Hey noob, this is called trade corner, not rom hacks.
    Don't use my thread to advertise.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spr_4h_160.png

Feraligatr @ Life Orb Non-Redis
    Adamant, LV. 100
    Torrent, []
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    [Aqua Jet] [Ice Punch] [Swords Dance] [Earthquake]

CMT for this please!

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
  • Hey there SCV. Really appreciate the VM about your new stuff, however I think I have a well IV'd version of the Pokes in your shop. I noticed you mentioned a good IV'd Froslass with Spikes in Death's thread though. Would you be willing to trade that?

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
  • I actually do have a Regigigas, I just don't have it on my thread since I got it custom nicknamed, and I don't trade my custom nicknamed pokemon lol. Although you're totally right! I forgot that I don't have an Aggron with Head Smash yet! =] But yeah, my Froslass sadly does not have Spikes =/, so I'll gladly trade you for both if you're willing! (:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • I actually do have a Regigigas, I just don't have it on my thread since I got it custom nicknamed, and I don't trade my custom nicknamed pokemon lol. Although you're totally right! I forgot that I don't have an Aggron with Head Smash yet! =] But yeah, my Froslass sadly does not have Spikes =/, so I'll gladly trade you for both if you're willing! (:

I'll warn you now, Frosslass is gonna be hard for you to get, being shiny, having Spikes, and near perfect IVs. I'll look at your thread.

Back