• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SCV's Trading Emporium

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I just wanted to trade now xD Because i gotta go do stuff today then work tonight

you know what, I dont even need the stats, mixed is a good Evire anyways. My FC is 3137 9382 3566 if you want to trade

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • I just wanted to trade now xD Because i gotta go do stuff today then work tonight

you know what, I dont even need the stats, mixed is a good Evire anyways. My FC is 3137 9382 3566 if you want to trade

I'll tell you now the IVs are very good. Near perfect. As for trading, I'll try to get you later this week or the weekend, okay?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    hello SCV058! im interested in ur lvl 75 vaporeon!check my thread fr what im offering! i really hope we can work something out!
    -Thnx :D

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • GIVEAWAY

This weekend only, I will be holding a giveaway to clear the boxes of my Platinum Game. You will need FC - 1161-9005-4149. This giveaway is open now, but trading will start this evening or Saturday, do not ask to get your pokes now, or you won't get them. You may ask for two pokemon at a time.

See first post.

Last edited:
    Back