• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[HOME] Searching for Blitzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterDaily

MasterDaily
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2020
    Hi!

I'm building a Horse Pokemon team and I am searching for Blitzle! I want to add it to my Sword team. Thank you for your help!!

Pokemon - Let's Go Pikachu, Sword, GO

MasterDaily

MasterDaily
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2020
    Thank you for the reply! I know blitzle isn't in the Pokédex but thought that it can in the game.

I received some Pokémon like litten and popplio in a surprise trade, but they have no entry in the Pokédex. That's why I thought blitzle or zebstrika cold be in the game as well.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    There are a spare few (like the gen 7 starters) that can be transferred in that are not in the Pokédex, blitzle isn't one of these, now, there is a chance blitzle will be in the patch that will allow 200 new Pokémon in wich comes with the extension pass wich comes out in July, but there really no way of knowing if it will right now, hope this helps :).

MasterDaily

MasterDaily
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2020
    Ahh I see now. Thank you for the explanation. Fingers crossed that it'll be in the expansion.

Thank you very much!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back