• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Searching for Good Techno.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
Years
  • There are...what six maybe seven out of all the DDR games that are good TECHNO songs...not every song in DDR is techno.

Other than the ones in DDR(I have all the good ones) what can anyone else prefer.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Techno is like my specialty? Your looking for just Techno or can it be Rave and Dance too?

Some Good Songs ANY techno fan SHOULD have are:

Pump it Up - Danzel (But if you have the Louie Devito CDs your all set)
    California Dreamin' - Benny Benassi
    Illusion - Benny Benassi
    Satisfaction - Benny Benassi*******

***** Satisfaction is the greatest song in the world...

Also if you want me to send any songs to you, please hit me up on MSN!

Happy Ravin'

Years
  • i dunoo if it's techno but maybe you like "drop the pressure" from mylo...
    and maybe also "you are all of that" from danzel, but you gotta like "pump it up" too which dizzy already said :)
    (don't start to think i like techno now, I'm so not techno and i'll never be...)

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • trance is one of my favorite subgenres of techno, and it's really pretty. not so hard-sounding as most techno; very, you know... trancey XD

try DJ Tiesto, Paul Oakenfold, Tilt (uhh make sure you get their songs for this because apparently there is a punk band called Tilt as well o_o), and then just search for Trance [ ] Control because a lot of good stuff can be found there.

yeeeah go trance :>

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Pounce said:
    trance is one of my favorite subgenres of techno, and it's really pretty. not so hard-sounding as most techno; very, you know... trancey XD

try DJ Tiesto, Paul Oakenfold, Tilt (uhh make sure you get their songs for this because apparently there is a punk band called Tilt as well o_o), and then just search for Trance [ ] Control because a lot of good stuff can be found there.

yeeeah go trance :>

Ohhh man don't even get me started on Ti?sto!!! I sweat him, and Armin Van Buuren.

There's going to be lots of good songs at my party tommorow, I just burned my latest CD: Trance Party Red, I'll make the list and put it on to here.

Back