• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Searching for RP partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    So, I realize this should probably go under roleplay, but I would rather not clutter that area with my silly little requests.

Now.
    I'm interested in finding some roleplay partners and just having some one-on-ones with them.

What I'm interested in RPing:
    Pokemon - Any MxM pairing, really. Canonverse or otherwise.
    Haikyuu!! - Hinata/Kageyama, Asahi/Nishinoya, Oikawa/Iwaizumi. Canonverse or otherwise.
    Free! - Any MxM pairing. Canonverse or otherwise.
    Yowamushi Pedal - Arakita/Fukutomi, Onoda/Midousuji. Canonverse or otherwise.
    Kuroshitsuji - Any MxM pairing. Canonverse only.
    Naruto - Naruto/Gaara, Naruto/Sasuke, Deidara/Sasori, Deidara/Hidan. Canonverse or otherwise.
    Dramatical Murder - Any MxM pairing. Canonverse only.
    OFF - Zacharie/Batteur. Canonverse or otherwise.
    Neon Genesis Evangelion - Shinji/Kaworu. No canonverse.
    Dragon Age - Dorian/Iron Bull, Dorian/Cole. Canonverse or otherwise.
    Thomas Was Alone - Thomas/Chris, Thomas/John, Thomas/James, Chris/John. No canonverse.
    Hatoful Boyfriend - Sakuya/Ryouta, Yuuya/Shuu, Nanaki/Shuu. No canonverse.
    LOTR/Hobbit - Frodo/Samwise, Bilbo/Thorin. Canonverse only.

Now, the 'otherwise' means any non-canon universe. I enjoy slice-of-life, apocalypse, medieval fantasy, etc. Really, almost anything you can suggest would be great. Also, if you have any suggestions for pairings, I'm down to listen! Ideas and things of the like can be talked about later. I do paragraph and script and have no limits when it comes to anything iffy, like NSFW, horror, and triggering topics. I'm very flexible when it comes to what my RP partner wants, so don't be afraid to suggest things!

PM me if you're interested!

Sirfetch’d

Unfortunately this is not the place to ask either. I am not familiar with the RP section so I really can't advise you where to post this but check out the rules there and maybe PM a RP mod and ask what to do. Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back