• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

searching the strongest rival

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
    hy, today im looking for somebody that become into my No 1 rival. i want to meet someone with a high level, nd i will proove his/her skills with a double battle anytime i get online in the forums. so, who takes the challenge?

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
    hmmm... so, u think u have enough strenght to win? i admire that, but without power, is useless even try it

reddogs52

IV Breeder
    Years
    You don't really impress me by first impression. everyone knows the strong people are the goofy or chillax ones like goku and what not ^_^ I am not being cocky when i say this but I have never lost a battle and in the last idk 2 weeks after my game restarted I still am able to keep that up. I only think its fitting for me to be "the wall that you must overcome"

Detox

Hehe, Ready to be beaten again? friday, 5:00 central mountain time

Years
    Whenever your ready I'll become your toughest Rival !!

4425-5262-8322

Let me know when you add me so I can add you as well.

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
    hehehehehe... i see many of u think can defeat me, nd -kairyu, do not even spect i still using the same useless creatures i used against u last time.

well, opecadom, nice victory u had. u are now the principal choice

Last edited:
    Years
    Yay!!! I am your Rival MUAHAHAHA!!! Lol :P

I'll be a NICE Rival GG Man Epicness!!!

Funny thing is that team isn't even meant for Double Battle...but wow it worked out great!!! Lol

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
    allright, im gone 4 today, nd im not gonna come tomorrow maybe. i learned from my defeaT so get readi opecadom

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME!?!?!?!?!? I AM THE MOST POWERFUL, THE BEST, THE ULTIMATE!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO PROVE YOUR WORTH, YOU MUST DEFEAT MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IN MY SIG IS MY FRIEND CODE. PM ME SO WE CAN SET A TIME.

Last edited:

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    ok, now tuskimmaru i am your rival as we nagosiated and no one has beaten me since our last battle can you battle next friday 4:30 gmt time if you are soo scared do not worry T.T haha anyway how you been, and i would like another batle with my awsome new team which has beaten 13 people since we last battled hehe

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
    for jayjayfish: scared?!?!?, me?!?!?, okay so u say ur team will FINALLY beat me? interesting. allight. friday, at allways time.

for prof. JIN: hehehehe... tought, are ya? fine, we will see who wins.

for Callandor: I stand it, allright i will wait ur PM

Back