• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Sebbe's Gym Editor (Diamond tool)

Years
  • Yay for diamond tools. I'll try it asap. But, in the mean time, can you improve the tool with changing the number of pokemons or trainers, gym leaders etc.?

yes, that's what I've been wondering about as well. On every other trainer editor I have never seen anything that have given trainers a possibility of having more or less pokemon. That would be an extraordinary advancement.

Being able to edit every other trainer's pokemon in D/P would be an awsome addition as well.

The trainer editor so far is very pleasing. The only problems I see so far is with the Rival Editor. On the first battle with the rival, i always get a run-time error and cannot edit the pokemon for the "if first starter is choosed". Secondly, on the first battle with the rival, I have continually tried to edit the attacks and second pokemon but they continually won't stay with my options even if I save for the "if the second starter is choosed". It would be most appreciated if you could fix that.

Sebbe, you have completely outdone yourself with some help from Darhatron and his hex codes. Thanks a million!
    Well thanks, I can easy change the amount of pokemons, but then I'll ruin the next traniers, which is kind of not a very "good" solution? xD I could make a thousen MSG boxest pop up with warnings!

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
    Years
  • another bug

I can`t edit the 6th Gym Leader, when i save the Rom and open it again, he has again the standard pokemon -.- hope you can fix it ^^
    edit: and i found 2 other Bugs: you forgot some Rival Battles & if i edit the last pokemon of the last rival battle, the attacks (sometimes) cant be safed.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    tick_tock_tiCK_tOCK_TICK_TOOCCCK...sigh
    yo sebbe, when's the re-release of the improved trainer editor

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2008
    Does this work with only Diamond? I was hoping to find a ruby editor..

Its still an awesome piece of work! Great job!

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2008
    I can't run this...I start it up, and load up the rom just fine. But then when I press any of the 'Edit ___' buttons I get

"Run-time error '380':

Invalid property value."

EDIT: when i use a regular Diamond rom, it works fine; i get the error when i use a rom i've previously hacked with other tools.

Back