• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Second Mew glitch ive found....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
Years
  • Ok so most people know about the more official mew glitch in yellow version...But 3 years ago (roughly) I was trading a jigglypuff from my blue version for a squirtle on my red version. While they were trading the link cable came out and the usual error message came up. I quickly put the cable back in and frantically pressed the "A" button. *Dont ask why I though that would make a difference.* Any way the message went away and the trade was completed. When I checked my Red version to see the jigglypuff instead I saw the name Mew. I checked its stats and there it was, a lvl 0 mew with no HP. I swear to god this is completely true so beleive what you want to, I just want to know if this has happened to anyone else. Another strange thing about it was that when I put it in the box. I couldnt take it out sometimes. Other times the screen would randomly wipe.....- I swear this is all true but like I said beleive what you want to, only reply if something similar has happened to you..

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • This happend to one of my friends before.She was trading a Machoke with a Graveler (so they could evolve) An error appeared and when they got both of there Pokemon back they were Machamp and Golem at level 0 and with 1 HP and 1 STAT for everything. Mind you that the Pokemon were both in there 40's.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I got mine using my friend's hacked cart thing (he has this cart where you upload ROMs onto it, so you can hack a ROM and put it on the cart and play it) when he came over here from overseas. ^_^;;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Yes, what he does is he hacks it so that you can catch Mew in the wild (and the rest of the rares too), and catches them for me. Then he trades them over. Like Gamesharked ones, though, you can't trade them into the latest games - FR, LG and Emerald.

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
  • It was strange though..because when I got it on my red I could use it in battle as it was lvl 0 and had 0hp with no hp stats. So i traded it over to my blue and used a couple of rare candies and it leveled up a bit so I could use it. Then I traded it over to my yellow. But after I put in the box I could trade it anymore because it saidit was an invalid pokemon or something like that..

weirdo1

Like I care...
    Years
  • Happened to me exept in different method.. One of my duplicated feraligators had the name ???????0Bicycle and it froze in battle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back