• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Second Walk

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    I completed my second walk today! :3 I decided to go and do it earlier because yesterday, I went out at noon and was sweating profusely, and yet I still sweated up a storm. >__< That should change after I get used to it though. ^__^

Oh and there were more dogs out and about. I don't know where they were yesterday, but they were out in full force today. The Great Dane didn't have his little buddy with him, but I think he might be deaf or something, but a truck drove up behind him and had to go around him because he didn't notice it until AFTER it went past him. :/ I hope he doesn't get hit. ;-; And there was this little lab looking dog that followed me a little, that kept barking at me while he held his nose up, looking like he was all "Look at me, protecting my home from strangers!" XD

And I didn't mention it yesterday, so I will today, but I think my dog Desmond has made it his goal to pee on everything he can. XD I have to constantly make sure he doesn't go near mailbox poles and whatnot.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Fair warning: You'll sweat MORE once your body gets into the swing of things. Sweating is good for your body so once it gets used to you exercising you'll start sweating sooner and more, just in case the heart rate rising was from exercise and not just, like, you walking up the stairs.

Back