• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Secret Bases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porcupine

Wanna Be *********
Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2004
    Ok i made this thread about secret bases. Does anyone have some good links to sites with info? Does any one have some pics to share cool, locations or designs ? Post them here! Please :cheeky:

Strider

Not Pwnd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    What kind of info do you need? Items? Locations? Serebii.net seems to have a fair info on them. If you want a secret base gallery, my site has them though. (links in sig).

Porcupine

Wanna Be *********
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2004
    Thanks, Strider great site. I've been there before. I'd like any thing about the secret bases. I'd really appreciate cool designs. And if anyone posts, please give me permission to let me use your post on my site. If I may use it please state if I have permission (i wont do it if i dont have permission)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Umm. Does anyone know how to fix the cracks from some secret bases?

Cause I can't do anything about it.

Deranged

Secretly Popular
    Years
  • I found out the other day whilst searching for a new base (I've got too many big items I want to display) that each tree that you can make a base in holds TWO different potential bases in it.

(Sorry if this is old news, but I had no idea previously!)

Pikachu Fan38

Pikachu Rules
    Years
  • If any of you are interested try cheking the stategy
    guide of Prima for Pokemon ruby and sapphire.At the
    end of the guide it shows you a list of all the furniture there
    is for secret bases

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back