• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Secret Egg Event Coming to the US!

FreakDude

Unknown Destiny Awaits
    Years
    It would be better if you could get it using wifi. i would just like to get them for trading/collection purposes only.so yeah i dont care that much if i wont get it.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hmm... I think I'll be getting them off someone else because I know I can't reach the events by myself. I do hope that I end up with an Axew!

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'm not going to waste my time to get three pokemon that I can get ingame with better stats and natures to be honest. xD Call me picky, but Pidove, really? >.<

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I was down at the mall with my friends so we figured "why not" and picked ours up.

...no one got an Axew, and everyone got Pansage but me and my other friend who got useless Pidove. At least it has Big Pecks. ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    Well, my son and I got our eggs yesterday from TRU. This is my first Pokemon game, and first egg. Hopefully it won't take me too much walking around to hatch.

My son tried to tell me that it would hatch after one hour of game time. I think he was pulling my leg.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    and for euroope you don´t now when came??

Nothing has been announced yet, so no. The only other country that has had this is Japan which was about last October or so.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I got me a Pansage :3 I am really glad since I hadn't caught one in the wild yet.

Back