• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Secret Santa... w/ Eggs!

Zeko

^ is awesome!
    Years
    Secret Santa!
    ~~~~~~~~

Hey, at Christmas parties, you know that game where you swap presents over and over with someone until the end of the game where you open your present and see what you got? That game's called Secret Santa! And that's what we'll be playing today!

Okay, this is how the game works. So far, this game includes the fourth generation only! Every game lasts 10 posts, I might make it longer the more popular this game gets. In the first post, I give a hint about my egg. (i.e. if my egg was a Magikarp egg, my hint would be "Evolution?") Don't make the hints too easy!

So when you first post, you sign in with your name (in-game), your friend code, and the hint of your egg. Then you, (or someone else,) find a post with an egg that you would like, (keep track of who they traded with!) and request to trade with them. If they agree, you're good to go! When the post gets to post 10, you hatch your eggs, and see what you got!

May the games BEGIN!

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
    My name is Brobee and my fc is in the sig, and my hint is it is found often in florida. Dark Sandslash would you like to trade

Zeko

^ is awesome!
    Years
    Oh my god...
    I forgot to sign up! I don't have my DS with me, (didn't finish my homework, doing it online! ;)) but as soon as I finish, I will update with my clue, fc, etc.

Years
    Wait. do we trade egg for egg? If not, I would like a PKRS pokemon with Dawn stone. thanks x]
    Name: Meghan
    FC: In signature
    Hint: you get this before Gardenia.
    So there.

Back