• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Secrets & Rumours! The Real Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I decided to step in finishing this hack. I took the chance, and I will try and make this the best hack I can get it to be.

.: Hack Name :.
    Pokemon Secrets & Rumours

.: Hack Of :.
    Pokemon Silver

.: Introduction To The Hack :.
    The main person from Ruby defeated the elite four in Hoenn, he wanted to try and defeat the new region, Kanto with edits. So that is why I will make the game harder.

.: Features :.
    New maps.
    New tiles.
    New events.
    New Pokemon.
    New trainers.
    New gym leaders.
    New places, caves, hideouts etc.
    Kanto 100% full and complete, mewtwo you can capture, safari zone open etc.

(Yeah, alot of new stuff).

.: Screenshots :.
    Secrets & Rumours! The Real Deal!

I am going to do my best, I want some supporters to see and know about that hacking G/S/C is a good hack to make and that you will enjoy it.

Liquinn.

Last edited:

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I will be working on it all week, meaning I'll get up news/pictures up this week end.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    good to know that this isn't dead i was worried that this hack would die out it is my favorite gsc hack next to plasma red and cobalt blue

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Its nice that your continuing this hack. Im glad that its being continued, as we abandoned it :P I hope it gets finish, love to see how you do it :D
    Hell yeah.

I have a plan for the safari zone... All will be revealed on Saturday. Unless you want to know now ;)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Alrighty bud, a new thread for an amazing hack. You're doing great to me, make Mateo proud my friend.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    kool dude i'm glad this hack isn't being abanded i like the new safari zone well good luck on both of your hacks!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    No offense, but maybe you should add a light effect onto the top of Zigzagoon's body or something. It just looks coloured and it has no shading too, maybe you could add some. Do you plan to add Firey Path into this hack? I am making a red remake too and it will include Firey Path.

Hopefully we see more soon or something.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    No offense, but maybe you should add a light effect onto the top of Zigzagoon's body or something. It just looks coloured and it has no shading too, maybe you could add some. Do you plan to add Firey Path into this hack? I am making a red remake too and it will include Firey Path.

Hopefully we see more soon or something.
    I will show more, if you want spoilers I will show them soon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    kool man *awaits new screenshots* since you're doin awesome with TRR i know youll also do awesome with this game

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    kool man *awaits new screenshots* since you're doin awesome with TRR i know youll also do awesome with this game
    I will be changing one or maybe two gym leaders in this hack. Since it is a red remake. I still have events to do.. I'll do my best.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    It's nice that you're taking the liberty to finish someone else's hack Liquinn. You are one kind hacker, but will you manage? All I hope is good luck with both the hacks, and though I don't play old school hacks as well, I hope this hack will attract all sorts of willing hack-layers out there. In fact, it won't hurt to play it myself! Good luck, and don't stop! ;)

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    It's nice that you're taking the liberty to finish someone else's hack Liquinn. You are one kind hacker, but will you manage? All I hope is good luck with both the hacks, and though I don't play old school hacks as well, I hope this hack will attract all sorts of willing hack-layers out there. In fact, it won't hurt to play it myself! Good luck, and don't stop! ;)
    Yeah man. I am kind, going to make this hack as best I can, I will try and show you a sprite of the new safari zone warden.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Wow why are you doing it in Pokemon Silver
    I was offered to finish off the hack, it is better than the hack been not used.

New screenshots of the new safari zone, I am making my way through this.

The safari zone is now 100%, there will be two floors. A brand new safari zone for the bug catching compeition and another one for when you just want to browse into the safari zone, and battle trainers, have a look around etc.

Enjoy!

Years
  • Just a question are you still adding the rumors to the game? Good luck with the game since this game was one of my favorites when Mateo was doing it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back