• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Seeker

Corranhorn

Jedi Trainer
    Years
    If you use the Seeker item to rebattle a trainer, can you use it again later on during the game after it recharges and battle that trainer again, or is it that you can only battle a trainer once after using the seeker on them?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    In Fire Red and Leaf Green, every time you used it, any trainer on screen was up for the challenge. In Diamond and Pearl, each trainer is kinda choosy. Sometimes, if you want all three on screen to want to battle you again, you might get all three, two, one, or none. It's frustrating, but I guess it keeps things varied.

Just run around in circles on the bike in high gear, come back every 100 steps, and fight who you can. You can do it as many times as you want.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    In Fire Red and Leaf Green, every time you used it, any trainer on screen was up for the challenge. In Diamond and Pearl, each trainer is kinda choosy. Sometimes, if you want all three on screen to want to battle you again, you might get all three, two, one, or none. It's frustrating, but I guess it keeps things varied.

Just run around in circles on the bike in high gear, come back every 100 steps, and fight who you can. You can do it as many times as you want.

That's not what he asked. He asked "what if I don't use the Seeker? Will the trainers still be up for a re-battle? Or will I have to use the Seeker to battle them again?"

Unfortunately, it's unsure whether you have to do that, seeing as nobody has really checked until now.

Corranhorn

Jedi Trainer
    Years
    Thanks for both your answers. They both answered my question actually, I don't think I worded it well. I was just wondering if I could reuse the seeker on the same trainers throughout the game. I never played the versions after G/S/C so I wasn't sure how it worked.

But thanks a lot!

Back