• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeker's Odds 'n' Ends Trade Shop

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
  • ~ Seeker's Odds 'n' Ends ~ Secondhand Trade Shop ~

So maybe you've checked out some other shops and said to yourself: "Wow! These guys have EV-trained IV-bred shiny pokemon! So cool!" And then maybe you realized: "...I don't need EV-trained special-nature Pokemon. I just want a common, not-shiny, not specially-bred Dragonite (or what have you)." Or maybe you want to build a team of just Eeveeloutions and just need one more Eevee. You don't want to fight competitively with a Speed Boost Blaziken: You want to battle with Pokemon you like, not what the meta likes.

Well, whatever your reasons might be, here I offer: Just Pokemon. Common, unremarkable, average Pokemon. So maybe you've been looking for a Parasect, or a Chespin, or a Chingling. Here you can find a small but ever growing collection of average Pokemon for the average player.

If you like anything (you probably won't) just let me know in the comments. On weekdays I'm free from 9:30 to 11 p.m. central standard time. Weekends I'm usually free from 9:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. If I don't respond to your request it's because I'm busy. Sorry in advance for any inconveniences this might cause.

Pokemon (with natures if you care):
    Spoiler:

Feel free to make any offer you think is fair or ask me to check your thread. I try my best to be reasonable but I'm not too fond of Lv. 3 Scatterbugs or Fletchlings. Do try to be fair. I only trade in 6th Gen. Hope someone can find some use for this shop. The list will be updated regularly.

Successful Trades/Whitelist:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • I'm interested in these Pm me and maybe we can work somthing out.Ditto Lv. 48 Rash (JPN)
    Eevee Lv. 21 ♂ Rash

Back