• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeking a LOT, with a LOT for trade.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2020
    Sorry, thats fine just pm me whenever you can do the trades and ill maje time. I really appreciate your help!

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Could you trade one of your Dratini (IV's and natures don't matter..) for my shiny Treecko? I IV bred it, it is Adamant nature, 31/31/31/31/30/31 IV's. I'll just need to keep a copy of my Treecko if you don't mind.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • Could you trade one of your Dratini (IV's and natures don't matter..) for my shiny Treecko? I IV bred it, it is Adamant nature, 31/31/31/31/30/31 IV's. I'll just need to keep a copy of my Treecko if you don't mind.

Hmm, I get the feeling that the Treecko is hacked xD
    Thank you, but I'm looking for legit ones only =]

PKMpulido

PKM Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    PICHU

I can give you any of the Pokemon tha you need
    all I really want is a shiny PICHU
    do you have one???

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Lol ok, It isn't hacked though, I IV bred it myself about a week ago. You can check it out in a trade to see if you think its hacked, but otherwise I want argue the fact its legit. xP

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • I can give you any of the Pokemon tha you need
    all I really want is a shiny PICHU
    do you have one???

Unfortunately no :(

would you mind if i asked for a squirtle for free?^^

Sure, I'll add you to my tradelist :P

Lol ok, It isn't hacked though, I IV bred it myself about a week ago. You can check it out in a trade to see if you think its hacked, but otherwise I want argue the fact its legit. xP

Oooh, hmm. Well I already have a few Treecko trades lined up, so I'll see how those go first xD
    I have tons of Dratinis though, so you're welcome to have one for free anyway =]

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • I got a Snover if you still want that haha..got rid/evolved the rest of those as just...well junk in place of people cloning for me haha

That would be great, thank you :D what are you looking for in return?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Really for free? I'll still bring my treecko in, incase you want it, I'd feel bad not giving you something. :P 3266 9085 6794 is meh friend code. I'm in the wifi room a lot so if you get some free time, I'll be there.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • Thank you both so much :D
    I have a trade currently pending, so I'll go through with this one first =]

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • Hah, I've been reorganising my boxes...there's so much junk in there, it's unbelievable :cer_confused:
    I've just gotten into the whole IV thing, so I have a ton of baby Charmanders and Laprases with crappy ones xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Same here, I just stay in the room most the time to save time anyways.. xP
    (About stayin the wifi room not IV breeding :P)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    I am still an event collector :P prolly gonna get into the IV thing in a few weeks but I prefer to beat my Platinum before don't need more stuff on this game seeing as 2/3 of the boxes are taken up by events/event holders

Lol, I have a ton of IV bred stuff, but no events. Don't think I've ever had one. I'll put it as a want if I open up my shop :D.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • If you got a well IVed Ghastly, Charmander, or male Ralts I will take that off your hands for an event :P
    Edit: Ugh bad bad D; No trading in other peoples thread unless it's with the OP

Is that not allowed? Because I honestly don't mind if you trade here xD

Back