• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeking Extremespeed Dratini

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    Hello All,

I am new to the forums and I am looking to make new friends and learn from you all on how to raise my pokemon better. With that In mind, I've heard that A good move for Dragonair is extremespeed. However, I also found out I can only get that in Heartgold/ Soul silver...

so I was wondering if any kind soul would be willing to trade me one? I don't have much to offer but perhaps we can make an arrangement?

I've got a female Adamant Heracross with Rock blast, a Male , Jolly, Speed Boost, A Male, Timid, protean Froakie.

I'm not even looking for perfect IV's or anything. I just want a dratini that knows extremspeed. Thanks a lot! :)

Thanks in advance if anyone is willing to trade.

My friend code is 3840- 5757-5707

Last edited:

DeeOtter

Woah, what goes here...
    Years
    I took a look through my box of 'random stuff obtained via wonder trade' and I just happen to have a female dratini that has dragon dance, iron tail, aqua jet and extreme speed.
    And I'm willing to trade it if you're still looking for one.
    I'm not looking for anything specific (really the only thing I need are legendary, and this may be a silly place to trade one)

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    I took a look through my box of 'random stuff obtained via wonder trade' and I just happen to have a female dratini that has dragon dance, iron tail, aqua jet and extreme speed.
    And I'm willing to trade it if you're still looking for one.
    I'm not looking for anything specific (really the only thing I need are legendary, and this may be a silly place to trade one)

I see. yes, I'd like to trade for it . All I really have of value to offer are the previously mentioned. But I'd really appreciate if you would trade :) I've added you. Add me back if you still want to do the trade . Thanks :)

DeeOtter

Woah, what goes here...
    Years
    Anything from the list is fine.
    I've added you. I'll kinda be off and on because of classes & homework. IGN is Deidre, so when you see that online just send me a request.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    Thanks! Stark is my in game name. I'll be sending a request as soon as I see you online! thanks a lot dude!

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    I recieved your trade! THANK YOU SO MUCH! it's just what I was looking for! thank you! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back