• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Seeking Low Level Fire Type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    in all honesty i am a noob when it comes to cloning so i can't help with that atm. and i can imagine that Soapyyy has it quite busy as it is ;) so i would prefer that if you can get the parents in that ball i will breed them for you with 6 iv's and then you will get the parents back when the breeding is done :) However loveballs are not in Pokemon X and Y so i am not sure if a loveball Flabebe would be legal/legit. So we will have to take a look at that :)

i'll see if flabebe is catchable in game.

if she's not, then we'll use a heal ball for her. heal balls are always legal

Years
  • i'll get the parents for you, then :)

don't worry, you can keep them afterwards, you should be getting something out of it too.

flabebe is only catchable in X and Y so i think it will be a heal ball ;) as far as the parents goes...i don't mind keeping them but like AP i like to help the community where i can so i am good with anything that is legit/legal ;)

AnimePunk314

Animepunk314
    Years
  • ok i will breed an Exeggcutie for you. Give me an hour tops..i am not home yet but i should be soon ;)
    Take you time

I just checked. flabebe is non catchable

we'll use a heal ball for her.

Need any other fairies I can Also trade you your male litten I am trade shopping for a gentle ditto to get the female, I am sorry i was unable to contact you last night the site was congested and I wasn't able to get back on, then I fell asleep breeding lol

heal balls are always legal.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Take you time

I just checked. flabebe is non catchable

we'll use a heal ball for her.

Need any other fairies I can Also trade you your male litten I am trade shopping for a gentle ditto to get the female, I am sorry i was unable to contact you last night the site was congested and I wasn't able to get back on, then I fell asleep breeding lol

heal balls are always legal.

you posted in the middle of my post lol. i'll get on in a second for the litten.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    ok when i am home i will start on Flabebe and when you have the loveball parents for Cleffa and Eevee pm me or post here ;) i will breed immediatly then and evolve eevee to sylveon :)

alright, I caught a cleffa and I've got the eevee

I've got a love ball eevee and a dream ball eevee just breed me one of each :) but I'm all out of love balls now T_T

Years
  • alright, I caught a cleffa and I've got the eevee

I've got a love ball eevee and a dream ball eevee just breed me one of each :) but I'm all out of love balls now T_T

i am trying to catch all five colours flabebe's now. the only one i am still hunting on is the white coloured one which is the most rare. Yellow, Orange, Red and Blue have been caught in a heal ball :)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    i am trying to catch all five colours flabebe's now. the only one i am still hunting on is the white coloured one which is the most rare. Yellow, Orange, Red and Blue have been caught in a heal ball :)

you don't have to go through all that trouble :(

a blue flabebe will be fine

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    it's no trouble...more of a challenge but if you rather have the blue one i can breed the blue one for you ;) but perhaps it's easier to first trade the two parents then. SuMo right?

if you want to get the white one you can, but I don't want you be inconvenienced

si. cleffa will have to evolve first, since babies can't breed. but it was the only one I could catch, clefairy killed all my love balls

Years
  • if you want to get the white one you can, but I don't want you be inconvenienced

si. cleffa will have to evolve first, since babies can't breed. but it was the only one I could catch, clefairy killed all my love balls

no worries..it might take a bit of time to evolve cleffa but if you aren't in a hurry i can do that too. as far as the white Flabebe goes..it's no inconvenience at all...i can use them for myself as well ;) it just depends on how much in a hurry you are ;)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    no worries..it might take a bit of time to evolve cleffa but if you aren't in a hurry i can do that too. as far as the white Flabebe goes..it's no inconvenience at all...i can use them for myself as well ;) it just depends on how much in a hurry you are ;)

I'm in no hurry at all :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back