• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] seeking Stonjourner and sableye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2020
    Hello,

I am looking for a stonjourner and a sableye they are the last two pokemon I need for my pokedex. I can breed you any pokemon you want in exchange. Please private message me or post here if you are interested in trading.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello,

I am looking for a stonjourner and a sableye they are the last two pokemon I need for my pokedex. I can breed you any pokemon you want in exchange. Please private message me or post here if you are interested in trading.

I have Stonjourner
    do you have an HA Togepi
    and also looking for someone to evolve my Haunter

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2020
    I do not have a HA togepi. But I would be happy to help you evolve your hunter if you wanted to touch trade me stonjourner.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2020
    Okay awesome. Is now a good time to trade? The link code is 2099

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2020
    It says it's searching. Okay so I will send you a random pokemon and you send me haunter, then I will send you back gengar and you send me stonjourner then I will send stonjourner back and you send me back the random pokemon. Does that sound good?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back