• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sega brings back memories...

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
Years
  • I just had to tell this to the whole of PC when I found out about the character line ups for Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing!

-Sonic
    -Tails
    -Eggman
    -Amy
    -Shadow
    -Big
    -AiAi
    -Amigo

(Do NOT view if you want the surprise to remain a secret!)
    Spoiler:

This, according to Wikipedia, means that a much loved face from the good ol' days is making a surprise re-entry into the SEGA World!

No word yet on any other character inclusions or any new courses other than that from the Sonic and Billy Hatcher franchises.

If you find out anything more, feel free to continue this thread with your findings. Discuss until then!

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Mighty got in over Knuckles? Or is Knuckles in too and we just don't know about him yet.

Also, this is the wrong board.

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
  • Yup, Knux is there.
    Also, Silver and Metal Sonic (also DK and Bowser Jnr) have been confirmed for the Mario & Sonic game.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    I really hope classic Sega characters are in this game such as Ristar, Vectorman, the guy from Crazy Taxi.

And theres too many Sonic characters in this game, this game should be a Sega game more then a Sonic game and Mighty the Armardillo in this game? where did you hear thar? I sure would like to see him in the game since hes my favourite scrapped Sonic character.

Back