• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Self Switches won't turn off

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2022
    I'm trying to make an ice puzzle in which the player needs to navigate a maze without falling through the ice. However for some reason this messes with the self switches. They won't turn off no matter what. Additonally, some of them just automatically start out switched on even though they are set to player touch. Any help?

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    I think using Temp Self Switches like in the Pokémon League example maps would work for you here. Can you give screenshots showing how you tried to make them?

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2022
    It's copied from the example in the Ice Cave on route 3 in the essentials pack. There's a block in there that has the effect I want. I'll try the league switches, though!

Back