• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

semi-deranged n00b. be afraid.

hisana

Girl not-quite next door
    Years
    Hello, hello! Well, I'll try to keep it simple. I'm 14, female, in love with all things nerdy and not really online all that much. If I don't replay for a few days..it's really not that big a miracle.

I'm not going to try to capture myself in a few sentances, that's not very possible in my case. Find my posts and read, baby!!!!!!!!!!1!111!!!1

Ahem. Anyway. If you need an -anything- for your hack, contact me! I promise you, in a week, I'll rock in whatever you need. <3 graphic-oriented me does best.

this is starting to sound like a job aplication so I'll stop writing now.

Much love and all thing fluffy for you

hisana

Girl not-quite next door
    Years
    If insanity=fun, I am THE equation. And you should read. If you don't mind your brain melting. It's all fun and humor on crack until somebody decides to proclaim himself a god! ..and it kinda makes you think.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    haha hisana, I like your personality :P... lol... i hate the regular welcomes so... yea, ummm... keep doing what you are doing... make me laugh... XD...

/me collects the fluffy

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    only thing I can say is that, I will try... XD

*Working on that*

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    well you sure are a spirited one, well welcome to PC, be sure to read the rules and have a great time

~Yami_Zidane

patey

teh virus of osiris -0369-
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2005
    well where we come from we are all top-class lol welcome to PC obey the rules [no your not a pokemon] and just chill -_? XD

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    yea, speaking of Bleach, I've just read the sig.. and I think I've heard of Bleach b4... 0.o

Lucid

Oh cool, another n00b, not like we don't have enough of those. XD
    Welcome to PC, read over the rules, and follow um'. If you have any questions, please ask, have fun posting! ^^

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    na, this is a special n00b, hyperactive n00b I believe :P

cheese... hmm, lol.

Back