• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sephiroth and Aeris Club

Years
    OMG I just LOVED that game an' now I'm desperately waiting for Advent Children! Awesome game, music, story, everything... an' btw I'm OBSESSED with that One-Winged Angel song, lol, I listen to it for hours even now! XD I have GOTTA join!!

Years
    The One Winged Angel said:
    Do you want to be co-owner?
    *sigh* I'm already a co-owner of a club but that's not the problem -- the problem is that I have a VERY, -VERY- lazy nature an' don't like ta manage threads, clubs etc..
    ...btw I have all the FF7 music in my Winamp an' I listen to it over an' over again. XD ...so far I think FF7 has the greatest FF music of all! XD
    ...an' btw that game has ONE WICKED KEWL STORY!! My fav from all FFs actually. XD
    *sigh* Aeris' theme is so soothing... yet tragic... btw I cried when Aeris died... T_T
    ...but I gues that by letting herself go into the Lifestream she managed ta unlock Holy for Cloud an' stop Meteor in the end... her death was neither good nor bad...

It was necessary.

...as for Sephiroth... *sigh* he's tha coolest, most awesome villain I've ever seen in a FF!! ...an' that OWA song... IT PWNS!!!!

Last edited:

Treecko Fan 12

Lloyd, Eternal Swordsman!
    Years
    I only just started playing FF, my friend lent it to me. It's cool though and I just spent half an hour listeningt to Cloud's past. Sephiroth is sooo cool. I wish he wasn't evil though, but I guess I don't know what happens since I'm not far into the game.

The One Winged Angel

Ada Rules!!!
    Years
    Wanna be Co-owner punkhobbitqueen? oh and yes you can all join...
    I know nearly everything about the game so i can help you if your stuck...
    I have completed the chocobo quest for anyone that wants help on that...
    I hate Sephiroth at times..He killed Aeris...SHE WAS PART OF MY MAIN PARTY!! BOO HOO!

Years
    *sigh* I'm preparin' ta beat teh Weapons...
    I've played the game twice. And yesh, Cloud's past is incredibly complex. XD
    Yeah I hate Sephiroth at times too, but the last battle with him was too awesome -- from the OWA, to the atmosphere, an' of course his Super Nova!! Woooah!
    *sigh* It's so kewl!

Years
    The One Winged Angel said:
    Do you mean the Ruby and Emrald weapons? There pretty much impossible to beat...
    The easiest is probably emrald weapon,Ruby makes mincemeat out of your characters as soon as the battle starts...
    Tch. Hard but not impossible... my friend beat 'em. Well he DOES have his characters at level 90... but that's a different story. XD
    Tch. Cloud's Omnislash can work wonders. XD
    ...an' yeah I DID want Tifa to die instead of Aeris. Tch. I hate her... she's not as pure as Aeris is... T_T
    ...but as an aspect my all-time fav FF character is Red XIII. He looks kewl! XD

Treecko Fan 12

Lloyd, Eternal Swordsman!
    Years
    OK... there's way too many spoilers here. Cut down on the spoilers please. I want to not know anything when it happens.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Hey can i join, i love final fantasy 7,
    I was on the last part on the final disk and my brother deleted my file!
    I have suffered the same with that game, suddenly the file wasnt in the memory card and i have just got ultma weapon. Hey does someone of you have the summon of Knights of round table?

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    Zero ex said:
    Hey can i join, i love final fantasy 7, I have suffered the same with that game, suddenly the file wasnt in the memory card and i have just got ultma weapon. Hey does someone of you have the summon of Knights of round table?
    isn't that supposed to be a really powerful move? No i don't have it. how do u get it anyway???

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    punkhobbitqueen said:
    isn't that supposed to be a really powerful move? No i don't have it. how do u get it anyway???

I obtained it in 5 hours, you need a gold chocobo, once you have it ride him and go to the ocean, search for a island that is not seen in the map, enter and go for the materia that is in the little island.

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    Zero ex said:
    I obtained it in 5 hours, you need a gold chocobo, once you have it ride him and go to the ocean, search for a island that is not seen in the map, enter and go for the materia that is in the little island.
    O.o how do u get a gold Chocobo? (i haven't played it in forever)

Back