• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sephiroth and Aeris Club

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    what i remember is, you need to make two great chobos to S rank in racing mode, make him have a little chocobo and it must be a green or blue chocobo, then do the same thing so you can have the two colored chocobos and train them to S rank in racing mode. Then make those chocobos have another one and it must be black(if the other two chocobos were a blue and a green one). Now you must catch a wonderful chocobo. Train the black chocobo and the wonderful chocobp to rank S in racing mode and let them have a chocobo, the new born chocobo must be a gold chocobo, now search fot the island.

isn't that supposed to be a really powerful move?
    yes it is, it makes 13 hits. In my file they do 13 hits each hit doing 7000-9999

The One Winged Angel

Ada Rules!!!
    Years
    Evryone can join!
    I can summon Knights of the Round Table..To summon it you must get a gold chocobo and go to a island that is not on the map it is in the north east of the world map...

I have beaten most Final Fantasies... I have beaten:FF4,FF6,FF7,FF8,FF9,FF10 and FF10-2,I Have also beaten FF Tactics Advance and Star Ocean:Till the end Time,And of course Kingdom Hearts...Im good!

My fav FF is Final Fantasy 8...and i like The song Eyes on Me in it..Actually most sondtracks in FF games are Great.

Last edited:

patey

teh virus of osiris -0369-
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2005
    can i be co-owner? i know every thing there is to know about FF7 yeh everything i have clocked it hmm lemme think 19 times im on the 2nd disc at the mo so yeh sure ill join

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    Zero ex said:
    what i remember is, you need to make two great chobos to S rank in racing mode, make him have a little chocobo and it must be a green or blue chocobo, then do the same thing so you can have the two colored chocobos and train them to S rank in racing mode. Then make those chocobos have another one and it must be black(if the other two chocobos were a blue and a green one). Now you must catch a wonderful chocobo. Train the black chocobo and the wonderful chocobp to rank S in racing mode and let them have a chocobo, the new born chocobo must be a gold chocobo, now search fot the island.

O.o wow that's a very detailed explaination. Joy and it only took u five hours? O.o

The One Winged Angel

Ada Rules!!!
    Years
    Okay sos i have not posted in a while...
    I have completed the chocobo quest in FF7...
    You get tons of great materia for it and it makes it easier to beat Ruby and Emrald Weapon...I have also completed FF9's Chocobo Quest...You get garnets ultimate weapon and a million other items and rare cards...

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    WOW. u play a lot don't u? I wanna play it but my bro won't let me stupid brother. *steals Sephiroth's sword and goes to kill him* XD

Back