• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen September CoroCoro Revealed / Pokemon Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay guys, due to the clearer scans, you can discuss the starter evos here. Unless they're proven to be fake (so yes you can comment on them, but if you want to discuss them being fake - do so in the unconfirmed thread).

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    ^.^ true they really did succed in giving pokemon a fresh start, seeing this ill play both black and white and then the 3rd edition :D
    come out come out come out come out come out come out come out come out already :DDDDD

though it would seem weird. what would you guys think if we couldnt transfer the old pokemon after E4. lyk a completely fresh start?

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Okay guys, due to the clearer scans, you can discuss the starter evos here. Unless they're proven to be fake (so yes you can comment on them, but if you want to discuss them being fake - do so in the unconfirmed thread).

their fake, just look at the page numbers :cer_laugh:
    their the correct numbering in usa, but in japan who reads right to left...
    its backwards :cer_laugh:

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I dont get it... If these are real why is the bull pokemon not the evolution of tauros and why it that fish thing not luvdiscs evo... They look the same.... Copying old pokemon is crap -.-

Dude seriously.
    That's probably a Tauros evo O-o
    Have you seen it's bigger than life afro to other Tauros?
    Even if it's not an evo, I'm definitely getting it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    their fake, just look at the page numbers :cer_laugh:
    their the correct numbering in usa, but in japan who reads right to left...
    its backwards :cer_laugh:

haha i didnt even realized the numbering was backwards. i seemed to have gotten caught up in the fact that just the page numbers were different

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    As I said, post your reasons for them being fake in the Unconfirmed thread. Leave this to those that believe they're real.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    haha i didnt even realized the numbering was backwards. i seemed to have gotten caught up in the fact that just the page numbers were different

neither did i, i stared at those numbers forever going theres something odd here, but it wasnt til cheesy mentioned did it click :cer_laugh:

As I said, post your reasons for them being fake in the Unconfirmed thread. Leave this to those that believe they're real.

Forever-san, we might as well post it here& there,since everyone keeps posting their real here& then we reveal another reason why their absolutely fake :cer_laugh:

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mhm, but if it turns out that they are real, it's best to keep the fake reasons in another thread, just incase. D:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Mhm, but if it turns out that they are real, it's best to keep the fake reasons in another thread, just incase. D:
    https://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-page-10.jpg
    https://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-pages-8-9.jpg
    https://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-pages-6-7.jpg
    https://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-pages-4-5.jpg
    https://pokebeach.com/news/0910/corocoro-pages-2-3.jpg

sorry but this proves its fake, all the newly added pages ALL have the yellow pokeball,& their numbers in the correct order
    theres no way itd be:
    14,15,13,12,11,10,9,& so on
    when reading this way: <-----

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    so getting back onto the topic of the real pages until we have to find another reason why their fake, the puppy pokemon looks amazing. if it turns out to have a big beasty evo its so in my team, even if its a normal type.

ok well serebii upload another pic that has the right number paging and shows the 2nd stage evo for pokabu. seems like the evos are real. lets see if we can disprove this, though this one seems legit.

Last edited:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    so getting back onto the topic of the real pages until we have to find another reason why their fake, the puppy pokemon looks amazing. if it turns out to have a big beasty evo its so in my team, even if its a normal type.

ok well serebii upload another pic that has the right number paging and shows the 2nd stage evo for pokabu. seems like the evos are real. lets see if we can disprove this, though this one seems legit.

theres no way to disprove it,unless i sit here for another hour, and something slaps me in the face none of us see *cusses multiple times*
    i prove one is wrong to hit another brick wall, its a load a monkey poo (yes thats a pun on the monkey trio :P)
    Shih Tzu is what the puppy becomes :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    well personally im ok with the 2nd stage evos. my biggest problems are the final ones, they just seem so different. though after all this, i wouldnt mind them that much.

oh and pokebeach hasnt added the photo with pokabu's evo on it. maybe they found something wrong with it.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Dammit,
    I bet there's going to be some page that gets released confirming the last 3 evos we've all seen.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Dammit,
    I bet there's going to be some page that gets released confirming the last 3 evos we've all seen.

say it again! youll jinx then theyll be fake yes i love it jinx it so they become fake muhahahahahahaha >;]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And now we know... let's just discuss the CoroCoro scans now and not what we think the final starter evolutions will be.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016

you jinx it!!!!! (no pun intended). nah im kidding. but we had so many good reasons proving them fake!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...sorry, I was just trying to keep the threads neat! Though as I said, the starter evos aren't fake so discussing why they're fake in the future will get your posts deleted.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    im hoping the grass final is just tsutarja with wings made of leaves and either dragon,or ice

im hoping the fire goes from fire/fighting to fire/dark
    itd be the first beginner to change types twice, and itd be unique :)
    but if it stays fighting so be it :(

and for the water i want water/ice, or water/rock :)
    so it can be balanced if its dragon or ice :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back