• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

September Sprite Contest: Results

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    OK, let's cut straight to the point. I made trophies but they're not quite finished yet, I'll post them in the first couple of days, but the results stand as follows:

Section A
    1. Castrainer
    2. Pinkumuudo
    3. DarkAvengerCobra

Section B
    1. Polaris
    2. j_spiro1 - I'm assuming that was Section B, but if it wasn't then I need to rerank section B. Please reply.
    3. PIKA2

Congratulations to these people, and to everyone who entered. Castrainer, Polaris, I'd like to invite you to judge the October contests in the sections you won.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    It was section B dont worry

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Are you making trophies that we can put in our sigs?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Wee~~ I won ^_^
    I knew that posting a Sprite I like is better than posting one Sprite thats is impressive!
    I have to thanks the Pok?mon Kirlia, for the inspiration I had to make that Sprite XD

Polaris

Star of Arcady
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    All right, I'm glad I won at section B. Anyways, I'd be glad to judge section B in the October contest. However, I'm not usually online except on weekends, so if that'd be a problem, then I'd have to find a way to work around it. Well, great job to all who entered, and excellent job, Castrainer, for winning section A.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Yep, I'm making trophies you can put in your sigs. September trophies are Breloom trophies. October you're contesting the Golden Pelipper XD.

Thanks Polaris. Casty, are you OK to judge this month? XD

EDIT: OK, I'll have to split the attachments over two posts since there's six. Here are Section A...

Last edited:

Polaris

Star of Arcady
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    Cool, these are some very nice trophies you made. I'm off to put it in my sig right now, and I'll be sure to try and be here when I'm needed for judging.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Thanks Polaris. Casty, are you OK to judge this month? XD

EDIT: OK, I'll have to split the attachments over two posts since there's six. Here are Section A...

Humm... I dont like to judge, but I think it would be fun to XD

Wow~
    Great Trophies!
    *goes to edit sig*

Sorry for posting too late... I was away from my computer...

Back