• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serene's Feebas Giveaway~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    So, since December 30, I have owned Platinum. It's your choice whether you wish to believe me or not, but I give you my word when I say I own it.

Anyhow, one day I felt patient enough to go Feebas hunting in Mt. Coronet. I was successful in finding a male and female Feebas, and began breeding them.

So, now I have decided to open up a Feebas giveaway center. I'll list the Feebas that are currently available, and will update it as much as possible.

Rules:
    -Don't ask for specific IVs or Egg Moves. I could possibly pull off Egg Moves, but I don't get IVs at all ^^'
    -No spam or flaming
    -Respect all of PC's other Trading Corner Rules
    -This is pretty much for those too lazy to find a Feebas or find it hard to find one, or for those who find them on the GTS, but see unfair trades for them and have no luck offering their own Pokemon for one whatsoever
    -If people have no preference, but someone does, I'll try getting a Feebas for the person with a preference first, since I can give the ones with no preference their Feebas later, and maybe even get some better Feebas to give to them ^^

Form to Fill Out:
    Feebas Nickname: Optional, else you'll get a Feebas with Japanese symbols, if you want a nickname, it must be up to five letters max
    Desired Gender:
    Desired Poffin Preference: Unfortunately, I cannot tell what a certain nature of a Feebas is (it's in Japanese), but I can tell what their Poffin preference is
    What You Will Give: The list of Pokemon I'd like in return below

If you just want a Feebas Egg, just say so in Feebas Nickname and get rid of everything else.

List of Pokemon I would Like to Receive:
    Eggs. I like surprises. The kinds of eggs I want most though:

Any starter egg besides Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup or Totodile
    Eevee eggs (saves me the breeding time) x3
    A Growlithe egg (will remove if one is given)
    A Larvitar egg (see above)
    A Poochyena egg (see above)
    A Bagon egg (see above)
    A Munchlax egg (see above)
    A Ditto (nicknamed "Blob" with the letters after the "B" lowercased)
    For those who don't have any of these, random Eggs are fine ^^

Currently Owned Feebas:
    Male - Likes Spicy Poffins - For (ishta]
    Female - Likes Sour Poffins - For Gunners
    Male - Likes Sour Poffins

Feebas Currently Requested:
    (ishta] - "Reni" - No Preference
    Gunners - Leave as Is - No Preference

Have any questions? Feel free to send me a PM or VM. Thanks~

Last edited:
    Years
    Feebas Nickname: Beauty
    Desired Gender: Female
    Desired Poffin Preference: _____________
    What You Will Give:
    I could give a larvitar, or an eevee. I don't have any eggs though =[

Years
    Feebas Nickname: Fishy (lame, but I just thought of a random one)
    Desired Gender: Either is fine
    Desired Poffin Preference: Doesn't matter
    What You Will Give:
    I can get you a Growlithe egg. I'll have to breed it first, though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Feebas Nickname: Beauty
    Desired Poffin Preference: _____________
    What You Will Give:
    I could give a larvitar, or an eevee. I don't have any eggs though =[

So... You don't really care what the Feebas likes? And as for the nickname, I can only go up to Beaut, unless I give an egg.

Feebas Nickname: Fishy (lame, but I just thought of a random one)
    Desired Gender: Either is fine
    Desired Poffin Preference: Doesn't matter
    What You Will Give:
    I can get you a Growlithe egg. I'll have to breed it first, though.
    OK. When you're ready, either post your name and FC here, and I'll send you a VM with mine, or send me a VM or PM with your name and FC.

Years
    So... You don't really care what the Feebas likes? And as for the nickname, I can only go up to Beaut, unless I give an egg.

OK. When you're ready, either post your name and FC here, and I'll send you a VM with mine, or send me a VM or PM with your name and FC.

Then how about The Pwnzer?
    And no I don't honestly.
    I don't use poffiins :]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Then how about The Pwnzer?
    And no I don't honestly.
    I don't use poffiins :]

OK (on the Poffin thing).

Um... The nickname can only be Five letters max, unless you want an egg. 'Cause that's how high it goes in Japanese Pokemon games apparently.

Years
    Alright that's fine :) Oh and the Growlithe knows Roar, Strength, Overheat, and Fire Blast...it just hatched, so I guess it got those moves from my Arcanine...if you want me to remove one of them or something, I can though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Alright that's fine :) Oh and the Growlithe knows Roar, Strength, Overheat, and Fire Blast...it just hatched, so I guess it got those moves from my Arcanine...if you want me to remove one of them or something, I can though.
    OK.

Any chance you can nickname is Kaen?

I can deal with the moves on my own, so you don't have to remove any ^^

Abi

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Feebas Nickname: Feeb (creativity ftw)
    What You Will Give: A Poochyena egg

By the way, I know this isn't in your wanted list but could you trade a growlithe egg for an eevee egg? Please!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Feebas Nickname: Feeb (creativity ftw)
    What You Will Give: A Poochyena egg

By the way, I know this isn't in your wanted list but could you trade a growlithe egg for an eevee egg? Please!

OK, so you have no gender preference and no Poffin preference? Works for me ^^

And I'd trade you a Growlithe egg, only thing is I don't have a Ditto D= (I've been sidetracked from beating the E4 for some time) If I had one I could gladly give you a Growlithe egg for Eevee ^^

Feebas Nickname: Reni
    What You Will Give: I have Surprise Eggs and UT Eevees, and eggs though it will take a slight tad longer. Also I forgot to put sorry, I don't mind which one I get.

The Surprise Eggs would be nice ^^ And you also have no preference? Cool with me~

---

Made an update in my first post. I thought about it last night, but failed to carry it out. If you don't have anything on my wanted list, any random Egg is fine ^^ I also want a Ditto, so breeding can be made easier for me DX

<(^^)>

Beginning Breeder
    Years
    Feebas Nickname: Could you possibly just nickname it FEEBAS? (just like that.)
    Desired Poffin Preference: Dry
    What You Will Give: Eevee egg.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Feebas Nickname: Could you possibly just nickname it FEEBAS? (just like that.)
    Desired Poffin Preference: Dry
    What You Will Give: Eevee egg.
    Unforunately, as I stated in my first post, it's impossible for me to do so because you can only have five characters max in a Japanese Pokemon game. But, if I give you a Feebas with Japanese symbols and you evolve it, then the name will change to the English-given name, as I have heard. Would that be OK?

Back