• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Series you'd like to see a feature film of?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well, I'm bored. So yeah, I decided to make this. xD

Are there any series you really like that you think should have it's own feature film? Take the Pokémon movies for example. Or most comic-book heroes. Any series at all, cartoons, sitcoms etc...

Well, me and my friends were talking about the sitcom Friends the other day. And we though about how cool it would be if they made a movie - since it's been like I think 7 years since it ended, it could show them 7 years later and what all their lifes are like, and they could have some funny reunion or something.

Any thoughts?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    So many cartoons I could think of Invader Zim, King of the Hill etc. the list could go on and on. For shows with people in it, I don't know don't watch many. For comic-book heroes maybe have a whole Justice League thing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2017
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, of course.

When I was a little kid, I would've killed to see a Sonic film, oblivious to the OVA that was released in the US in 1999.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'd say a Two and a half men movie would be ok, as long as Charlie Sheen is in it.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • Sitcom movies....I don't see those working out so well. What I would love to see is a Battlestar Galactica movie.
    /nerdiness

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I want a Deadwood movie because Davild Milch promised me one; 5 years later, I'm still waiting for something that probably not going to arrive. I want an Arrested Development movie because the idea of it intrigues me enough, I have faith in the creative team behind the show, and because they've been hinting at it fir over three years now.

Apart from that, nothing really. What works for TV series doesn't necessarily translate when brought to the big screen.

Last edited:
    Back