• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious improvment.

ShinyDialga

I r happy!maybe cos I'm alone.
Years
  • Sorry that I was away so long, and in that long period of time, I have indeed got better with my art skills. I also obtained a tablet, although I lost the pen for it a couple of weeks ago.
    Anyway, here are my newest pieces:
    Serious improvment.

Serious improvment.

Serious improvment.

Serious improvment.

Serious improvment.

Serious improvment.

Comments would be nice. :)

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • I love the whale drawings- they're amazing! The first one especially.. the water looks really nice, and the whale and the water contrast very well. The dragon, I like the variations of line thickness you used there. It makes it look unique and appealing to the eyes.

All things considered, you're very talented, nice job!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • The first drawing of the Killer Whale, in my opinion, is your best.

You really do love whales, do you? XD

Lynx1

has significant angst
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    The orca pictures flow really nicely. You really do a great job with underwater effects.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Spoiler:

My review is in there ^.

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • The orcas are simply astounding. The anatomy of the umbreon and the dragon are a little off. The dragons feet and arms and hands look a little flappy. xD The umbreon looks like it might have rabies or something since it's in a very strange and insane-ish position. xDDD Still cool though. I really like the way you color, especially with the underwater orca picture. it's beautiful, and you should definately maybe paint a larger one and sell copies of it. XDD

lorelli

Super Hypno Lover
    Years
  • I loveeee Orcas, and you draw them so cute! The first one is my fave.
    Plus that Umbreon is intense. Nice to see somebody draw a NON shiny Umbreon for once. xD;

Cerese912

I heart pokemon :)
    Years
  • Wow. The first one is the best. You've really got talent! How long have you been doing artwork?

Back