• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seriously, all I want to do is be the guy.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I've actually played something harder.

Can't remember what it was though. It was some weird game where you played as a dragon and had to get lemonade.

The first 2 levels were easy as hell, but level 3 was all "HOLY CRAP INVISIBLE SPIKES EXPLOSIONS LIGHTNING FAST ENEMIES A CRAZY DUDE CHASING YOU!"

But yeah, other than THAT game, I Wanna Be The Guy is the most unfairly hard game in existence.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Like above, I'm DLing right now and I shall be playing it tonight.

Hopefully I won't quit within the first 5 minutes

Delphinus

Auxiliary bro
    Years
    I remember beating Mike Tyson but then getting busy with school work a long time ago. Might go back into it, though I'd rather just play Super Meat Boy.

Netish

errr CANDY MOUNTAIN!!!
    Years
    Ahahahah.
    Ahah.
    Hah.
    I'm sorry, but first timers to the game make me laugh. xDD;;
    IT'S FRUSTRATING, BUT FUN. RIGHT? |D
    I hate you so much...
    but...no the biggest thing is you cannot save except at certain points inbetween when you are almost to the save then have to start over...it's torture!

Back