• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serperion's Poke-Sprite Mash 'em up Shop

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Hello Everyone, I am opening up a Shop of most wonderful things, Pokemon of course.

Courtesy by your request I will make and create many a thing

The List of Choices

Fusions - Combines 2-5 Pokemon into a 128x128 pixel frame of a New Pokemon, if you want specific details from the original pokemon displayed please specify
    Re-Colour - Re-colouring Pokemon to be any kind, a Gradient, swapping tones, Rainbow, Black and White, etc.
    Colour Swap - Swapping Two Pokemon's Palettes as well as Major and Minor colour if chosen
    Hyper Combination - This one is a doozy and why it requires support, if you want a Hyper Combination post it requesting support if your fusion idea gets enough people equal to the number of Pokemon involved I will make it (6-30 Pokemon (Frame Size may Vary)
    Deoxys Drone - Deoxys was always an alien of a Pokemon so why not let it create an army of Pokemon under its command with this
    Darkness Incarnate - Due to it being the type of dreams I will gift any Pokemon with the holy Dark-Type by the flick of your wrist + some keyboard skills
    New Shiny - Didn't like their shiny, well let's remake it into a new combination just simply ask for it and it will be done

(May add more in future)

Request Sheet

Name:
    Choice:
    Pokemon Involved:
    Coloration:

Leave fields blank where necessary and of course enjoy :D
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Because I'm bored I made these two little combos
    a8HN5Cu.png

Left: Magmortar/Electivire/Rhyperior
    Right: Duskinoir/Magnezone/Gliscor

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • I'll be your first customer!
    Name: Dusknoir
    Choice: Fusion
    Pokemon Involved: Lugia
    Coloration: I'll leave it to the Artist! :o

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Ok this one may be better I hope, these two Pokemon turning out to be quite the opposites

UDOZW0b.png

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Name: scizor
    Choice: Deoxy's drone
    Pokemon Involved: scizor deoxys
    Coloration: up to you

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
    Years
  • Name: Zylas
    Choice: Fusion I guess :P
    Pokemon Involved: I just want Bagon, but with a Salamence's wings. B sure to keep it 80x80.
    Coloration: Just the basic colors.

Thanks!

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    @Chuckleslucifer

Here is Specimen 213 (Deozor)
    K71xSqd.png

@ Zylas

Here is your Bat Outta Hell also I made two, one has Bagon's body the same colour, the other is a Salamence Colouration
    gMA1kqw.png
    Kh8VEeS.png

Another little combo of Pokemon
    Espeon + Umbreon
    D4VWY3Q.png

Last edited:

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Some new Pokemon Batches out of the regular

Recolours
    Sandshrew and Duskinoir
    XktA41n.png

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Another Sprite Fusion here this one is a 5 in 1 so it's the breaking point between Fusion and Hyper Combination, anyways...

The Pokemon: Whiscash, Finneon, Huntail, Arbok, Gorebyss
    Before:
    340.png

After:
    NqZokJE.png

Also this Regimagma
    cdKMLBV.png

Last edited:

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    In PMD2 you encounter the sad ending where you must say goodbye even though you don't want to. My first time I did this I was a Totodile, my partner was Turtwig.

Lg1ywwg.png

3LwUuG2.png

7Exz3Aq.png

RE5Lnok.png

5Kdx8cT.png

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Another thing that's Different from the norm, I got bored last weekend and after reading over some Megaman Robot Masters decided to have a crack at it. So I ended up by the end of that weekend creating 5 of these guys and spent this weekend doing the other 3 and the mugshots so here they are.

1) Jet Man - Air Based - Special Ability: Jet Charge - Other Attacks: Downward Thrust, Cyclone Blast
    2) Gear Man - Mecha Based - Special Ability: Gear Grapple - Other Attacks: Machinery Charge, Extend-O-Punch
    3) Hunter Man - Beast Based - Special Ability: Needle Fist - Other Attacks: Flare Shot, Spiked Uppercut
    4) Copy Man - Special Based - Special Ability: Capture Cube - Other Attacks: Divide, Rainbow Blast, Fire Shot, Rock Shot, Electro Shot, Thorn Shot, Hydro Shot, Psi Shot, Darkness Shot
    5) Exo Man - Segment Based - Special Ability: Sonar Screech - Other Attacks: Insectoid Slash, Beetle Charge
    6) Rose Woman - Plant Based - Special Ability: Thorn Shield - Other Attacks: Petal Storm, Rose Spinner
    7) Fear Man - Dark Based - Special Ability: Shadow Puppet - Other Attacks: Skull Charge, Glare Laser
    8) Hydra Man - Elemental Based - Special Ability: Fusion Blaster - Other Attacks: Electro Shot, Fire Shot, Ice Shot, Cutter Blade, Bombs, Tail Slam

uhBe8hU.png

vYqTp1y.png

Last edited:

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    @AzureMewtwo

I made two versions considering I didn't know whether it would just be Red and Blue or have them as part of a trio. Honestly I think the one with the grey body looks better but it's your pick.

qAYnoBN.png

9u3B2JN.png

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
    Years
  • Name: Checkers (4 short)
    Choice: Coloration (headshot)
    Pokémon Envolved: Umbreon
    Coloration: White. The rings are green. Jagged ring on left ear. If it's possible, can you make it a 50x50 head shot please? Thanks dude! :3

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    @ Checkers

Here we go a White Umbreon with Green Secondary Colours and a Ring on the Left Ear.
    1ZC1rBH.png

Back