• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serperion's Poke-Sprite Mash 'em up Shop

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Found this while rummaging through some old files, yeh some Pokemon types I made up just after Fairy type had its weaknesses and resistances added, there are twelve made-up types here and for some reason I made a type chart of it, don't know why but yeh.

Types
    Spoiler:

Type Chart (Warning Big)
    Spoiler:

Order for Types: Normal, Fighting, Flying, Poison, Ground, Rock, Bug, Ghost, Steel, Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Psychic, Ice, Dragon, Dark, Fairy
    New Types: Mud, Magic, Hunter, Sand, Myth, Wind, Nature, Order, Demon, Light, Soul, Chaos

Gonna say this, looking at that type chart that Hunter-Type is like a Glass Cannon 10 Immunities and 11 Weaknesses

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    @DarkrisingGirl

Not at the moment I'm still learning how to fuse the 6th Gen sprites, once I've got that I'll consider it

Edit

Ok this was my first "successful" attempt so trust me this isn't the first one but it is essentially a fusion of Froakie and Hoothoot, very basic pokemon makes for easy fusion making. I might make a 3-D replica of one of my older fusions but we'll see so here is the first fusion for Gen VI.

UmnuSH3.png

Also the first 3D Replica of a previous Fusion - Bat Outta Hell Salamence Form

The Left Wing is off a bit IMO but ehh...
    U7quwvw.png

cuS1ii4.png

Note: Until I'm confident with my fusion ability for Gen VI sprites there is no requesting for Gen VI fusions.

Another Fusion completed
    Evolutions this time to Plusle and Minun

Multusle and Divinun
    RiryGkz.png

Multuscle learns predominately physical moves such as Thunder Punch, Wild Charge, Flame Charge, Flame Wheel and Terra Burn
    Divinun learns predominately special moves such as Thunderbolt, Shock Wave, Mega Drain, Solarbeam and Sun Twist

Terra Burn - 80 Power, 90% Acc. - Physical - May cause burn or Flinch to opponent 30% however has recoil
    Sun Twist - 70 Power, 100% Acc. - Special - May cause Flinch to opponent 30% and increases all other pokemon on the player's team's attacks by 1.5x if used after Sun Twist if they are on the same turn.

Multuscle is Electric/Fire
    Divinun is Electric/Grass

Multuscle has the ability Multiplaction - This ability increases the Pokemon Physical Attack by 1.5x however decreases Special Attack by 1.5x
    Divinun has the ability Division - This ability decreases Physical Defense by 1.5x however increases Special Defense by 1.5x

Both Pokemon's Hidden Ability is called Thunder Light -This ability increases Speed, Defense and Evasiveness by 2 stages however at the cost of the pokemon potentially becoming confused after each turn.

Last edited:

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Another 6th Gen Fusion this time between three Pokemon, Chinchou, Ariados and Aron. I am now accepting requests for 6th Gen Fusions and Re-colours people!

RkxUXm8.png

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    This is probably why I shouldn't turn my drawings into sprites, but alas I digress. This is some sort of serpent primarily inspired by Banette's Mega Evolution because of that idea with the Zippers and the Pink ghostly stuff. Whatever anyways big pokemon sprite doesn't involve any fusing of sprites obviously.
    47cwS3w.png

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Another Fusion to add, thanks to deviant artists I found the Kanto Starters Mega Evolutions and fused them together to create

Blazusoisard
    Type: Grass/Fire/Water
    Ability: Solar Cannon - All Pulse Moves are increased in sunlight and all Grass-Type moves are increased in Rain
    Moves: Vine Whip, Ember, Water Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Venoshock, Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Flamethrower, Rain Dance, Aqua Tail, Air Slash, Petal Dance, Crunch, Superpower, Hyper Beam.
    Height: 13"06
    Weight: 429.6lbs
    K9YVVlb.png

Also something I got bored with and ended up making some sort of mega-evolution for the three birds

Mega Articuno - Ice/Fairy - Ability: Lunar Ice - Increases Ice-Type attacks at Night and when fighting alongside another Fairy-type
    Mega Moltres - Fire/Steel - Ability: Bronzed Wing - Increases Fire-Type attacks in Sandstorm and when fighting alongside another Steel-Type
    Mega Zapdos - Electric/Dark - Ability: Shock Spike - Increases Electric-Type attacks when fighting indoors and when fighting alongside another Dark-Type
    hcuiq5Q.png

Also Since Hydreigon was intended to be a tank, literally this could be considered a Mega-Evolution concept for the Brute in Blue.

Mega Hydregion - Steel/Dragon - Ability: Sacred Iron - Increases Defense and Sp. Defense when hit by Dark or Fire type attacks.
    NEHKrir.png

Last edited:
    Back