• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Serperior or Virizion? & Rate my team :)

Serperior or Virizion?

• Virizion!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Serperior!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither.

• Both.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    I'm on my first play through of b/w 2 and I just caught virizion. I don't know if I should use that, or serperior. Here's my current team:

Arcanine Level 39 (pretty close to 40)
    -Careful Nature
    -Intimidate
    -Fire Blast, Fire Fang, Flame Burst, Extreme Speed for moveset

Zoroark Level 41
    -Hasty Nature
    -Illusion
    -Torment, Foul Play, Agility, and Night Slash

Magnezone Level 39
    -Brave Nature
    -Magnet Pull
    -Electro Ball, Thunder Wave, Flash Cannon, Spark

Skarmory Level 39
    -Careful Nature
    -Sturdy
    -Air Cutter, Spikes, Fly, Steel Wing

Buizel Level 39
    -Gentle Nature
    -Swift Swim
    -Surf, Whirlpool, Razor Wind, Aqua Tail

And finally...

Serperior Level 41
    -Jolly Nature
    -Overgrow
    -Slam, Leaf Blade, Leech Seed, Coil

Any advice?

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
    Years
  • Well, Virizion is caught at level 45, making it the strongest Poke on your team. Plus the fighting typing gives you a bit more variation. However, it has a couple of unnecessary moves at catching. So, in my opinion I would switch out Serperior for Virizion and give it some better moves through TMs.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Well, Virizion is caught at level 45, making it the strongest Poke on your team. Plus the fighting typing gives you a bit more variation. However, it has a couple of unnecessary moves at catching. So, in my opinion I would switch out Serperior for Virizion and give it some better moves through TMs.

Any suggestions for TM moves to teach it?

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
    Years
  • I'd say get rid of Retaliate and Helping Hand, replacing them with TM71 Stone Edge and TM81 X-Scissor.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Also, I recently caught an Axew. Say I level it and evolve it, which of my pokemon from the current team should I swap?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    I'd say Zoroark because it doesn't do very well in the stats industry.

True, but couldn't it be handy for the elite 4, being a dark type after all?

Also I swapped buizel for Sealeo. Good or bad? I figured it would also be good for future use.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Sorry guys, but we actually have a seciton specifically for in-game team help, located here: In-Game Team Help
    There, be sure to read the rules before posting your thread, as they have a type of format which makes it ten times easier for users to help you! c:

I wish ya the best of luck, and have tons of fun playing! Remember, though your team is within the Fifth Generation games, it does not discuss any of the features or characters, etc within the game. We do have a "What's your team" thread, yes, but that is not an advice thread due to us already having a section dedicated to that.

Closed due to being in wrong forums.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back