• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Services & Trade Shop

mysterious_man

Da ßø$$!
Years
  • Ok, so this isn't my first shop, (my first was on an account that was stolen [gokufaster445]) and im just gonna' say, this shop probably will fail, like last time, (lets hope not!) but i'm not new to pokémon... so... here goes nothing...

WANTS
    Spoiler:

EV TRAINED
    Spoiler:

SHINY
    (* = max iv)
    Spoiler:

legendary pkmn
    Spoiler:

Welp, thats all i got ta trade (for now...)
    now, onto my services!

SERVICES
    Spoiler:

Thanks!
    just pm/vm or reply what you want, and what your offering!
    BYE!!!

Last edited:

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
    Years
  • ay can i have shinys aron charmander bulbasaur and mudkip for a japanesse suicune spanish giratina a english riolu mantine eleckid carnivine baltoy or relicanth

if yes we trade tommorow(thursday)5pm central time zone tell me ur FC and game name

mine is william and 3396 4157 6412

mysterious_man

Da ßø$$!
    Years
  • Yes, i will do the trade, i will take the giritina, suicune, riolu, & mantine, (P.S. im in ct zone als
    just hope ur on today... =l

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Anyone need a Emboar, Serperior, Cofagrigus, Sawk {Japanese}, Reuniclus or Breloom?

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    If possible, could you add a list of wants or a rough idea of what you are looking for?

Id like alot of those pokemon but dont know what to offer for them:)

Thanks,

Bojangles

Back