• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seto Kaiba fan club!

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    all seto kaiba fans please join. Only seto kaiba fanz! btw i'm working on a seto kaiba fan shrine!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ._. Actually, I'd say Kaiba is the dirty trickster in most duels. You know their duel on top of Pegasus' castle in Duelist Kingdom? Well, in the original version, Kaiba said he would take a step backwards for every 100 life points he lost. I think he had about 400 left or something, so if Yami were to attack and destroy his BEWD, Kaiba would lose all his LP. But his fourth step would end up with him falling to his death, so Yuugi butted in and stopped the attack to save Kaiba's life. Mrr... so you have to respect the guy for being willing to put his life on the line to win the duel to save his brother, but on the otherhand... threatening to commit suicide just to win a duel isn't really the smartest thing to do. o_o;;

o.o; I actually dislike Kaiba a great deal... so I'll just leave quietly now. Just thought I'd drop in to say that. >>

Flygon-Master

I've got my eyes on you..
    Years
    Lightning said:
    ._. Actually, I'd say Kaiba is the dirty trickster in most duels. You know their duel on top of Pegasus' castle in Duelist Kingdom? Well, in the original version, Kaiba said he would take a step backwards for every 100 life points he lost. I think he had about 400 left or something, so if Yami were to attack and destroy his BEWD, Kaiba would lose all his LP. But his fourth step would end up with him falling to his death, so Yuugi butted in and stopped the attack to save Kaiba's life. Mrr... so you have to respect the guy for being willing to put his life on the line to win the duel to save his brother, but on the otherhand... threatening to commit suicide just to win a duel isn't really the smartest thing to do. o_o;;

o.o; I actually dislike Kaiba a great deal... so I'll just leave quietly now. Just thought I'd drop in to say that. >>
    O....kay.............
    Anyways....I'd like to join. Do we get cool banners and stuff?

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    i think kaiba loses because when it's not his scene yugi pulls out a knife and says he'll kill him if he is beaten. (Poor kaiba)

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I would like to join, a you may see I'm a great fan of seto! I like the dueling style of him, and I like all of his cards, especially his Kaizer Seahorse and blue eyes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    DarkAvengerCobra said:
    I would like to join, a you may see I'm a great fan of seto! I like the dueling style of him, and I like all of his cards, especially his Kaizer Seahorse and blue eyes.
    okie! you can join! have you been to my kaiba fan shrine?(see my siggie)

Back