• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Seven Island - What Mysteries?

flamesplom

Pie Eater
Years
  • On Seven Island, the last of the Sevii Islands, a man in the Pokemon center says that "On this island, different events occur depending on connections. What are those connections? They are for you to discover on your own."

Anyway, I hate discovering things on my own, so can someone please tell me what these events are and how they occur?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Go to Island 7 (obviously) and complete the puzzle on the path south on Island 7. It's just a case of switching blocks around to fit inside the holes. It shouldn't be that complicated. If you need help, go to serebii.net.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • elite13kid said:
    for what game?? ^_^is it leafgreen or firered...or another game??
    I belive he was talking about FR/LG. ^_^

Anyway, I love discovering things (mostly in 3-D games, but I'll stay on topic. XD), and I haven't exactly made a detailed search of this island. I'll put it on my FireRed to-do list! XD

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
  • Avtually, there are a lot more braille chambers in the new islands, I have the translations for all the messages, if anyone wants me to post them.

Back