• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow Chaos' Art

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Solana's legs are huge.
    It is also a bit pixely.Maybe because of Paint.

The second one is awesome.
    The sketch is neat

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Thanks for the comment, I'll take that to mind on my next work. Here are two new ones:
    Another one of Natane/Gardenia (Done on MS Paint, she rocks!!)

And this one is of Denji/Volkner (Also done in MS Paint)

Last edited:

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    me again >_<'

The first one is fantastic.
    You got the awesome idea of making the frame with leaves/
    The second one is pixelly again.But I like how you make the shadow/reflections

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Thanks for your comments, shikaNL. Yeah, I'm working on trying to make them less pixely.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Thank you very much, Sassafras! Here are two new sketches I finished last night:
    The first is Chigusa:

The second one is Sumomo/Maylene:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Wow! You draw very, very well in Paint! And your sketches are great as well! I wish I had your amazing talent. It's very difficult to remove the pixelated look in Paint, but keep working for it!

Typhoon

PokeManiac
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2007
    Solana is great! Her legs are very shiny though, but ooooh, shiny...But really, she looks awesome.

Chigusa's good too. I like the pose a lot. One thing that's weird is where her leg bends. It should bend a little higher up on her body. Basically, her leg should be on the same line with her butt. At the moment, it looks kinda like she's bending at the thigh. The back of the other leg should blend into the butt instead of having that sharp angle.

Maylene is another GREAT pose, like Chigusa. You're really good at these poses. I suggest the seam of her shirt go from her armpit to her her right hip. In other words, from her armpit, the seamline should point down and to the right. (I'm not sure how it would turn out in the picture, but I feel like it would be more natural).

Good job! I can't wait to see more. You're really talented. I can't say this enough, but you really do good poses. It just makes them pop out.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Thanks for the comment, dannichols!!!

Typhoon, thank you for the comments. Those suggestions will come useful on my future drawings. Thanks again!!!

I've got some new art:
    This first one is of Yukimenoko/Froslass (favorite new pokemon):

The second one is of Lila/Anabel:

This last one is of Ralts, Kirlia, and Gardevoir (favorite trio):

And thats all for now.

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Nice Froslass I like it not because its a ghost type because it really does look nice. I like the Gardevior one and its kind of funny since The Gardevior looks annoyed because Ralts is swinging on its arm

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Aww, your new ones are cute! The Frosslass one is nice, it looks just like one! In the Gradevoir one, the Ralts looks kind of weird (I think it's the body shape and the feet) but it's cute nonetheless. I really like how you draw your Gardevoirs.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Thank you very much, dannichols! Yeah, I'm about to update with some new pics soon. Thanks again.

Back