• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

----SHADOW---- It's the DARK Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    T.T i leveld up Xd gamefan one evolve to darkgamefan1 Grrrrr

Xd anw i started my new clan and its coming up pretty well here's the link Xd your all welcome: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6588791#post6588791

Oh and new topic which dark pokemon scares you the most or would scare you the most if you come face to face??

For me its sableye :L this little guy just freaks me out T.T

Years
  • Which dark Pokemon scares you the most or would scare you the most if you come face to face?
    Since I'm somewhat afraid of dogs, Houndoom and Mightyena would most probably scare me the most. Ghosts don't scare me tbh. :p

Years
  • I will join. Pair me up with Hydreigon.

What generation has the best dark type pokemon? Gen 5.
    Which Pokemon should have been dark types? The main one which comes to mind is Luxray.
    Which dark Pokemon scares you the most or would scare you the most if you come face to face? I do not fear the Darkness, I embrace it.

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I mon scares you the most or would scare you the most if you come face to face? I do not fear the Darkness, I embrace it.

heh yet another one let me give you an advice XD. Dont think too ligtly of the darkness or you may end up loosing your mind

CheshireNeko

Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • If anyone here ever played Warhammer then you should know that "sanity is for the weak" xD that's what dark pokemon want to say.

Years
  • I apologize if this has already been asked but what are your favourite Dark type attacks?

For me, Sucker Punch is number one. Taunt is a close second.

Years
  • Favourite Dark type moves? Dark Pulse and Night Slash for me. I have a strange attraction towards moves like Night Slash, Leaf Blade and Psycho Cut. All those moves including slashing in some form sound.. umm.. cool. :p

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Favourite Dark type moves? Dark Pulse and Night Slash for me. I have a strange attraction towards moves like Night Slash, Leaf Blade and Psycho Cut. All those moves including slashing in some form sound.. umm.. cool. :p

wow you sound like a real psycho ....

personally the move i like the best is torment XD

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • I would like to join. I adore Dark-types! Honestly, I prefer Dark Pokemon that have another type, but Dark Pokemon rule all the same! Anyway, I would like my partner to be Bisharp.

What generation has the best dark type pokemon?
    I want to say Unova just because of Bisharp, but in the spirit of fairness, I'd say Sinnoh wins hands down. I love Honchkrow, Absol and Weavile! How can I forget Spiritomb?

As you know, there isn't a single gym specialized in Dark type Pokemon as of Gen 5. If you could make a team for a Dark type gym, which Pokemon would you include?

It all depends on which badge it is. If it were the eighth badge So I can facilitate the inclusion of my favourites, and I can assemble whomever I wanted, I would pick a combination of Bisharp, Mightyena, Honchkrow, Crawdaunt, Spiritomb and Weavile.

Favourite Dark type moves?

Definitely Night Slash. It looked cool in Platinum. Also, Crunch is cool. I like how Dark moves sound cool.

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    New topic XD i guess most of you played pokemon red rescue team or the other one so if YOU could be a dark pokemon wich one will let it be and why ?.?

Years
  • Assuming that we're not talking about the limited Pokemon offered for selection in the PMD gam-- No wait, never mind; there wasn't any Dark type starter anyway iirc. XD;;

As for me, I'd like to be Zorua. That little one is really cute. :3 Not to forget it's ability Illusion! It would be fun to pull up some pranks on people. :D

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2011
    I want to Join with of course Hydreigon by my side.

If I would have to choose I would have choosen 3rd generation cuase Absol is amazing but I found a new best friend. Thats why I'm gonna go ahead and say 5th generation pokemon have the best dark types.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    I'd like to join and have Bisharp as my partner

now about fave dark type moves... it would be dark-pulse the only special dark type move untill GenV

cal3bcool

caleb
    Years
  • may I make a sugestin instad of only being able to be two of each pokemon make it as much as posible?

Umm... May I join? If I can I will have hunter as my pokemon.

OK its starting to simmer. I have a question:
    If in the pokemon leg the champen used six dark types of pokemon what whould she/he have?

Last edited:
    Years
  • If in the Pokemon leg the champion used six dark types of Pokemon what would she/he have?
    I think a champion with Spiritomb, Honchkrow, Scrafty, Tyranitar, Skunktank and Zoroark would make a tough one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back