• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow Scizor's Sprites

How are my sprites?

• You're a spriting god!

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • Excellent

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Good

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Horrible

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • They suck.

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    Here are your sprites, DCB.
    Shadow Scizor's Sprites

Shadow Scizor's Sprites

Shadow Scizor's Sprites

Shadow Scizor's Sprites

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    WOOT! good job Shadow! your sprites are very good, I just started a new system of approval and I think your the first!
    Shadow Scizor's Sprites

this can be placed in the first post or not, your choice, I'm hoping this thing gets big soon, maybe even a mod will take over... this topic has been awarded due to it's steady use and quality of content!

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
    I totally agree with Swizzler121. Youre sprites are brilliant! Could you do an animation of a golden Meganium opening and closing it's mouth while wagging it's tail?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Those sprites are cool! :classic: Hey, could you try an Absol/Mightyena fusion w/Mightyena for base when you're not busy? Thanks in advance!

Years
    Sorry guys, but the homework keeps on piling up and I can't make the sprites so fast anymore. If you want a sprite, it might take a long time. And Shiny Meganium, your animation will take long. Again, sorry. :\

Years
    Shadow Scizor said:
    Here ya go.
    Bam, thanks anyway, but I'd like to run this shop myself. Sorry. :nervous:
    Shadow Scizor's Sprites

Shadow Scizor's Sprites
    Can I have an XD Ho-oh flaping it's wings now? because I didn't know you didn't know what a shadow lugia looks like!

Years
    In case you didn't notice, in the first post, the shadow pokemon are inverted, not like XD001. You should have been more specific.

Years
    Here you go, Pkmn-Master, and I don't do any trainer-related sprites, Ruby-Adams.
    Shadow Scizor's Sprites

The color got messed up, I don't know why. :\

Back