• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadowclash of Blinding Night- Duel Masters

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Yes. Go to the official Duel Masters web site and look up this card in the Card Database.

edit: Here's the second Promo/Preview card from the tin.

SyforceAuroraElemental.jpg

It's Syforce, Aurora Elemental.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Why would they have it in the database if the set it's from isn't even out yet? At any rate I can't go check it on teh school computer. At least I don't think I can...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I noticed. Kinda glad they let me up there on a school computer. My question is thoguh: What does that have to do with shadowclash? That stuff is nice to know and all, but it doesn't have to do with teh newest set.:\

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I think they put them in there as kinda like teaser cards for the next set. Just to give you a look at two of the rare cards anyway.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • XD They stopped the explanation text on the blocker card. anywhat..
    the Sword dancer is NICE. XD 5 mana for 7000 and double breaker, you cant beat that! XD (the first effect really is situational..)

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Well, Armored Blaster Valdios is a double-breaker and only costs 4 mana. Thought that's another set. So, any new info needed by anyone? I haven't bought any new packs yet.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Uh, ricky, I think I know that... Not to mention I HAVE the card and plus thats an evolution, many cards beat the sword dancer if your talking evolution.
    Anywho.... I GOT ALCADEIAS!! YOU GOTTA LOVE THAT SH!T BABY! XD I got 7 light cards now.. =\ 2 viziers, ra vu seekr oflightining, ur pale seeker of sunligh, gren gure space guardian, fonch the oracle, logic sphere and alcadeias lord of spirits. I traded this arabian dude called ahmed (what a NAME o______O) anywho, I traded it for trox general & baraga.

Another card i'll be looking for in SoBL is Fu Reil the Seeker of Storms. Its anonther one of those specificly aiming at darkness cards, no one can activate shield triggers of darkness cards. cost 6 and 5000 power. thats quite worth it.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • What I noticed on an official DM poster rescently is that they actually cal it Shadowclash of BLinding Night. But the packs say light. This is odd. :\

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I'm looking at the three packs of SoBN I got, and thought I'd list the cards I got in each pack.

Pack #1 (Trox on the front)
    Mongrel Man (Darkness, Uncommon)
    Locomotiver (Darkness, Uncommon)
    Milieus, the Daystretcher (Light, Uncommon)
    Ancient Giant (Nature, Rare)
    Skeleton Thief, the Revealer (Darkness, Common)
    Whisking Whirlwind (Light, Common/Spell)
    Shadow Moon, Cursed Shade (Darkness, Common)
    Keeper of the Sunlit Abyss (Water, Common)
    Darkpact (Darkness, Common/Spell)
    Amber Grass (Light, Common)

Pack #2 (Aqua Jolter on the front)
    Fu Reil, Seeker of Storms (Light, Uncommon)
    Dew Mushroom (Nature, Uncommon)
    Soul Gulp (Darkness, Uncommon/Spell)
    Ouks, Vizier of Restoration (Light, Rare)
    Exploding Cactus (Nature, Common)
    Amber Grass (Light, Common)
    Kamikaze, Chainsaw Warrior (Fire, Common)
    Kolon, the Oracle (Light, Common)
    Blasto, Explosive Soldier (Fire, Common)

Pack #3 (Aeris, Flight Elemental on the front)
    Missile Boy (Fire, Uncommon)
    Fu Reil, Seeker of Storms (Light, Uncommon)
    Locomotiver (Darkness, Uncommon)
    Chains of Sacrifice (Darkness, Rare/Spell)
    Purple Piercer (Darkness, Common)
    Gulan Rias, Speed Guardian (Light, Common)
    Aqua Guard (Water, Common)
    Cannon Shell (Nature, Common)
    Exploding Cactus (Nature, Common)

That's all of what was in my three packs. I'm gonna fix my deck as soon as I get more Light and Nature cards. Feel free to comment on anything I got in these packs.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Two shadow moon cursed shades... That's pretty good. I have two of those in my deck, and when I had both of htem on the feild the weakest monster I was battling with was 5000. The strongest was 13000. :D

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I actually have three of them, but who's counting. Though with this new set, don't know what cards I should add to my deck. Can anyone tell me the best cards from this set to use in a Light & Nature deck? Just cards from this set please.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • WEll Fu Reil looks pretty good. It denies the sheild trigger ability of Darkness cards, and with darknes haing Terror Pit and Critical Blade, both of which are very deadly sheild triggers, it would be a pretty handy card to include.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Hmm...then would two Fu Reil's be good in a deck? I hope I get Alcadeias soon. I realy could use that card.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Though with Alcadeias on the field, you wouldn't really need a Fu reil, huh? ;) Right now the card I want most is Ballom, Master of Death. Then I'll be satisfied with my deck for now.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • I'd like to know if there's any new strong fire armored dragon monsters xD. And which is the one that looks like a cooler version of Rothus the Traveller?

Back