• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadows of the Collosus

John Denver

Banned
Years
  • what the HECK are you doing reading this thread??

GO out and buy that game, NOWW!! One of the best games I've played in forever...and it's just 40 bucks...BUY! NOW!!

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • I have to say this is one of the best game released this year. Right from the start of the game you will feel like you have entered a new world. It didn't take long for me to learn the basic controls, and the graphics are some of the best you can see on the PS2. The world is vast and pretty.
    When i first encounterd the Colossus i was like "whoa" and the scene was just breath taking.

Deviruchi said:
    what the heck is that game about?
    ^ Heres some info on it from gamespot:
    Shadow shares a prevailing aesthetic and subtle attention to detail with ICO, but where the latter focused on the intimately protective relationship between an outcast boy and his fragile feminine charge, this new game pits you in epic combat against some of the largest foes ever to grace a television screen. The game's fighting and pacing are in stark contrast to those of typical action games, but with a little patience and a taste for high-concept adventure, you'll find an experience here that's unlike any other.

Back