• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadows only at night

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    Hey all,
    Does anyone know how I would make a shadow source that is affected by switches? As far as I can tell the script for shadows doesn't work if a condition has been selected. How would I change this?

Thanks!

Qwertyis666

Dragon Trainer Since 1996
    Years
    Hey all,
    Does anyone know how I would make a shadow source that is affected by switches? As far as I can tell the script for shadows doesn't work if a condition has been selected. How would I change this?

Thanks!

Hi, in my game I use the switch ''PBDayNight.'', I think there is five of them : one for morning only, afternoon only, evening only, night only and day only. Basicly, the shadow source event need to have the conditions (On the upper left) night only. I make this for the light source too, and some doors and everything work fine.

Here a picture of the event

Shadows only at night

I hope I have helped you and sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    I have tried this and although it does work when I start the game at night, if the time changes while I am in the area the shadow event does not update.

Last edited:
    Back