• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ShadowSky's Sprite Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageSora

Rukario Fan
    Years
    Okay, I'll get these done today, but I'm not taking any more requests for a little while. XD My new videogame comes out today. XD

Edit--Okay, I guess I didn't get 'em done on the day I said I would. XD

Last edited:

KageSora

Rukario Fan
    Years
    @D3@W()LF--No double posting. I don't MAKE the fourth generation sprites. I have permission from Coronis to use them.
    @AnDrOmAn--Huh?

Hey all, I've got more 4th gen sprites available, thanks to Coronis! Check the first post!

Last edited:

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
    Oh it is dead huh? Ah, oh well!

But since you already have photobucket, it's pretty easy to explain.

You know the three boxes under the picture? Well don't copy the URL box, the one labeled IMG is the code you copy. It starts with
    Paste it in your sig and it should work just fine. (Unless the pic's to big)

You can also use this same IMG code to place pics in your posts. ^_^ Hope that's not confusing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    could u make me marina from pokemon g/s/c in overworlds (walking,running biking,surfing)
    I would really appreciate it

KageSora

Rukario Fan
    Years
    Now, as sprite shops are banned, this shop is now closed. All standing request I will send to their respective requesters via PM, and I don't do overworlds, Ssjsaiyan.

It's been fun, and I'll miss having this shop, but ah well. See ya around!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back