• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaneypoo17 And Darkdragon's Sprite shop

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    lol... ok ill get 2 it... im quite busy lately so it might take a while...

DarkFeline

I like pie.
    Years
    DarkDragon!!!! Fofo XD sprites fixes, como sp :x your sprites are good too, Shaneypoo17 ^^ you guys rulle!
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... Never mind :X
    Peace o/

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    yeh i do do customs so request away.... im currently making 2 hacks and helping in 6 so if im abit slow to respond sorry

Years
    Ok could you do a custom just like this Gryphon please
    Shaneypoo17 And Darkdragon's Sprite shop

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Hey there y'all! I'm wondering if Shane is back from Canada to get me my trainer backsprite & front-view. <33 (Psychic) And I believe I'm also on hold for the custom trainer overworld to match? :)

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    :S that gryphon looks pretty hard... ill try. and silon wat was ur request again?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Don't worry about the Michael sprites anymore...I've gotten someone at my forums to do it...a really good spriter by the name of Gridiron.

Back