• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Share battler positions with someone else

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2016
    Does anyone know how I can transfer pokemon battler positions from one computer to the other without transfering the entire folder? Just wondering since friends and I are making our own personal thing and would like to know if I need to send the entire thing, or if there is a file in the datafolder that I can just send them.

Years
    Does anyone know how I can transfer pokemon battler positions from one computer to the other without transfering the entire folder? Just wondering since friends and I are making our own personal thing and would like to know if I need to send the entire thing, or if there is a file in the datafolder that I can just send them.

Pokemon.txt, in the PBS folder.

Back