• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Share your best trades ever

Yuntao

Yun
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2019
    Have you ever had a wondertrade/GTS trade/regular trade that was so good it was actually funny?

I traded a leafeon for a latios with someone.

FloofyIncineroar

The fluffiest giant kitty.
    Years
    When I was trying to complete my PokeDex on ORAS to get the Shiny Charm (I should finish that), I put up a Scizor and requested a Politoed in return. I ended up with a Shiny Politoed.

And when I was randomly Wonder Trading some Pokemon early into my OR playthrough, I put up an early game Pokemon (maybe Slakoth or Shroomish?) and I got a Level 100 Shiny Glaceon. I feel so bad now.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I traded someone a Porygon-Z for their shiny Sceptile in GTS.

Someone traded me a shiny Togekiss for my Cleffa on GTS as well. I didn't notice it was shiny until months later when I was strolling through my PC and looked at the summary and saw the star.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Best trade ever - Someone traded me a Shiny Female Sceptile for a mere Fletchinder on the GTS in Alpha Sapphire.

Best trades this Gen - A Shiny Primarina for a spare Tapu Koko I had on the GTS. Also getting a Jolly 5IV Beast Ball Gible in a Wonder Trade.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    the main one that comes to mind is whne i got a shiny cresselia via wondertrade

Back